I love the Think Geek website. (www.thinkgeek.com)
I have browsed through their website for years but I still haven’t purchased a single item. My wish list on my Think Geek account has more than 50 items and it keeps growing.
I made this list for those of you who haven’t bought a gift for that geeky/nerdy friend, loved one, office mate, classmate, or relative of yours.
I’ve skipped items which may be too expensive for a gift and t-shirts and plush toys. This list contains items which are useful and/or unique and all under $50 found on the Think Geek website.
1. For The Big Bang Theory Fan: Periodic Table Shower Curtain $29.99
This reminds me of the first episode of The Big Bang Theory where Leonard and Sheldon invites Penny to their apartment and Penny takes a shower in their bathroom
Periodic Table Shower Curtain $29.99
2. For the techie who has an Ipad: Etch A Sketch Ipad Case $39.99
Brings back childhood memories and camouflage the iPad as a toy.
Etch A Sketch Ipad Case $39.99
3. For Beer Drinkers: Periodic Beer Glass $8.99
Drink your beer in this to show your inner nerd.
Periodic Beer Glass $8.99
4. For the Star Wars Fan: USB Lightsaber Lamp $25.99
Since buying the life-size lightsaber is too expensive, this smaller lightsaber lamp would still tickle your friend’s love for Star Wars.
USB Star Wars Lightsaber Lamp $25.99
5. For Bruce Wayne/ the Batman Fan: Batman Cuff Links $49.99
A true Batman fan will be proud to wear this.
Batman Cuff Links $49.99
6. For the Bookworm: Book of Secrets $4.99
It contains, well, secrets.
Book of Secrets $4.99
7. For the Bacon/Hot Sauce Loving Foodie: Bacon Hot Sauce $7.99
You love bacon? +
You love hot sauce?
= Bacon Hot Sauce!
Bacon Flavored Hot Sauce $7.99
8. For the Prankster: Phantom Keystroker V2 $9.99
Because messing with other people is what they love to do.
Phantom Keystroker V2 $9.99
9. For the “Preparing for a Zombie Apocalypse: Zombie Survival Guide $11.99
For your friend who watches too much Zombie movies or plays too much Left for Dead.
The Zombie Survival Guide $11.99
10. For the Garden Enthusiast/Biology Major: Desktop Carnivorous Plant Set $24.99
Because regular plants are too mainstream.
Desktop Carnivorous Plant Set $24.99